If you own a motorcycle, you should have motorcycle insurance – it is proper protection of your on the road, as well as the motorcycle itself and motorcycle gear. It covers replacements, repairs, and medical bills for anyone who is injured in a road accident. Here is a list of six different types of motorcycle insurance.
Types of Motorcycle Insurance
- Comprehensive insurance. It covers a motorcycle if it is damaged or lost due to theft, vandalism, fire, hair, or any other covered incident.
- Collision insurance. It covers repairs or replacement of your bike if you hit another vehicle or object.
- Liability insurance. It includes property and bodily injury damage in case of a road accident. It covers you in the event you cause an accident and pays for repair costs, past and future medical expenses, lost wages, vehicle replacement, and pain and suffering.
- Underinsured and uninsured coverage. It provides financial compensation if you crash with someone who does not carry any insurance or whose insurance is not enough for covering all damages.
- Guest passenger coverage. It includes bodily injury coverage for your passenger if you are involved in a crash. This insurance type also covers some legal expenses, if you are sued by your passengers.
- Customized motorcycle parts coverage. It is special coverage for items added or customized to the motorcycle. Since these items are usually expensive to insure, your standard motorcycle insurance may not have coverage for them, but you can ask an insurance agent to add it.
Associated American Insurance serving Manchester NH – We Help You Find Insurance You Need and Deserve
If you want to feel safe on the road and know you are protected, getting motorcycle insurance is a good idea. If you live in Manchester, NH or any other nearby town, and you are looking for a trustworthy insurance agency to purchase a motorcycle insurance policy, contact Associated American Insurance. Our experienced insurance agents will answer all your questions and find you a perfect insurance policy.